Seven Things you want to do before you die:
- Learn to drive - I'm soooooo scared of driving!!!
- Sample all the cuisines of the world!!!! - I'm a foodie all the way!
- Write a book (and probably have it published)
- Direct a film or perhaps a play - Wishful thinking *sigh*
- Loose weight!!!! - Forever on my to-do list!
- Read every book written! - This is a tough one!
- Understand myself - This is tougher!!!
Seven Things you can do:
- Play Antakshari non-stop for four hours! (If it was allowed, I'd turn pro at this!)
- Sweet-talk my way out of most situations - Most, not all!
- Paint - not very good, but still manage to paint.
- Crack silly jokes the whole day! (All my friends will vouch for this)
- Hum songs the whole day, even while taking a test! (Some friends will vouch for this too!)
- Watch Chupke Chupke any time of the day! (I've seen it about 21 times...)
- Take six months to write an 18-page story - And this is something only I can do!!!
Seven Things you say most:
- What rubbish!
- What? (In a screechy voice!)
- Now what?
- Was that a joke? Am I supposed to laugh?
- Oh grub!
- Welcome to the club!
Seven Things you can't do:
- Stay awake the whole night - I just have to have to sleep
- Drink Tea / Coffee with sugar in it!
- Eat food that is not cooked well - Most of my office canteen food comes under this category
- Sing well - sur mujhse door door tak koi rishta nahi rakhte!
- See boring art films - I just don't have the patience!
- Listen to rock music for more than ten minutes - sorry bro!
- Flatter people just to wriggle benefit out of them!
Seven Things that attract you to the opposite sex:
- Wit - A good one!
- Intelligence - Decent amount of it...
- Smile - A genuine, nice smile...
- Patience -To listen to all my bad jokes...
- Height - Tall guys can be so dashing... No?
- Sense of style - A classy one!
- Self Confidence - But not too much of it!
Seven Celebrity crushes:
- Matt Damon
- Abhishek Bachchan
Seven People you want to tag:
In case, you are all amazed at the frequency of posts on my blog, well all I can say is, Welcome to the club!