Thursday, April 20, 2006

The results...

Kayde se to this should have been up yesterday, but thew little time I had yesterday was devoted to fixing the screwed up template.... what you see is a temporary one.... have two three templates lined up and will decide soon which one to dress my blog with. But thi post, all you would have guessed is not about templates, its about results.
The first one is the result of the contest that had been running on my blog. For those who came in late, it was called My favourite story by DJ contest and from March 6, I've put up contest rules, the five nominations, behind the scenes tidbits on all nominations and finally the voting began on 3rd of April. Before I announce the result, let me thank all those who participated in the contest and voted! And now, the answer to the question I've been seeking. The Fav Story by DJ is.....

*thunder, clap, drum roll*
The Independence Day
*thunder, clap, drum roll*

To read more about the story, click here. To read the story itself, click here.
For those of you who have been reading this post carefully, I said in the first para that this post was about results (yeah, results in plural, not singular!) So that means that there should be atleast two results in this post. Right? The second result is not of a poll or exam or anything, it is the result of inspection (or introspection) of my blog. I realised some days back that my blog has stories, poems, reviews, taggies but not my feelings. Perhaps it was a subconcious decision to not bare my soul onto my blog. Not that i'm planning to do that now, but I wan to post a little more about my thoughts an opinions on everyday things.... things other than books and movies that I've talked about till now... Just to try and broaden my horizons as a writer! So there are going to be a lot more ramblings on Anks' Ramblings...